Let the Beauty of what you Love be what you Do...
~Rumi

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Text Assignment: Ocean of B's/ Growing B's




































Well, you may not "B" able to tell (I crack myself up!) but this text assignment took up hours! I didn't post my takes 1, 2, 3 etc, as they were too lame. However, the more I played with the text and got a minimal grasp on the tools & layers, I found it really fun to play with the text. Using different text styles, colors & the free transform/eraser/paint bucket tools, it was interesting to create visual images using a single letter. I'm hoping that as I begin to understand the workings of the tools, layers & so forth the process will become a little quicker- because when I think of the time spent on simple assignments, I kinda freak out thinking about the more complex upcoming assignments!

1 comment:

pinnick95 said...

hahahahahahahaha.... your funny!!!!! those turned out so well!!!!!