Let the Beauty of what you Love be what you Do...
~Rumi

Monday, February 1, 2010

Aaaaah... Sunshine

 
No, this is not really a recent picture. I pulled over on the side of the road to get this shot somewhere in Victorville, Ca... on my travels from Oregon to California to New Mexico in December. I just liked it, (partly because it is sunny, & you don't see the sun quite often enough in southern Oregon this time of year...) so I thought I'd post it. Also, my posts have been a little Printmaking heavy, & I wanted to start putting more of my photography in... only I haven't been out taking pictures much lately. That's something I'm going to work on in the near future. I've got lots more to write... but I'm off to print lab to do some printing of a Woodcut that I spent a good portion of the day yesterday working on... will blog again soon!

No comments: