Let the Beauty of what you Love be what you Do...
~Rumi

Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Rainy Commute

No, this is not a bunch of crazy people driving down the middle of a river... this was my actual commute home from work the other day. The rain had been coming down hard for at least an hour before I left, and the streets were flooded... I was beginning to wonder if I should look for the Ark! I couldn't resist pulling off on a side street to take some photos... where thankfully the water was only ankle deep when I stepped out of my car.



(click on photos to enlarge)




5 comments:

Barb said...

You need a kayak, Becky! Crazy weather we're having!

Annie said...

Don't float away!
xoxo

Wanda..... said...

Where is all this rain coming from? It's raining here again today!

Gail said...

That's my rain! I want some.

Pat said...

Now THAT is some serious water!