Let the Beauty of what you Love be what you Do...
~Rumi

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

On the Road Again




Random pics from the road. Pokey & Gumby were in my stocking & I felt it appropriate that they be placed on my dash for the journey to New Mexico. They seemed happy to be out of the plastic wrap & on the open road. This time my road trip took me through Hatch, NM, which is actually "the chile capital of the world...." an interesting tidbit of info that may come in handy should you ever go on Jeopardy. The next pic is of what I assume to be an old water tower (silo?), somewhere along highway 26. The contrast, size & texture of the structure made it stand out among the emptiness that is highway 26... I actually drove past, but had to turn around & photograph it because it just looked so striking to me. The last photo kinda caught me off guard, as the logo on this ambulance bears a very striking resemblance to the computer drawing I had done in class... I swear I had never seen it before. Trippy. Well, that's it for now... safe & sound in Santa Fe. It's always a good feeling to get to where you were going safely. Back to work tomorrow, so it is possible these posts may thin out a bit...

No comments: