Let the Beauty of what you Love be what you Do...
~Rumi

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Lights on the Plaza, Santa Fe



Well, as most of you who know me can attest- when I am in work mode, I generally don't have much energy left for myself in the evening. But, since I'm only in Santa Fe a couple of weeks this time around, I have decided to fight the fatigue & at least get out a bit, if only to walk around the plaza & enjoy the Christmas lights. I am however, too lazy to set up the tripod in quest for the perfect shot. Therefore, my images are not the best to start with... but with a little editing, I am finding I can get some interesting images anyhow. My goal was to try to get that old film feeling... where the resulting pictures were always a bit distorted & had funky colors. Mission accomplished.

No comments: