Let the Beauty of what you Love be what you Do...
~Rumi

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

More Sky Awesomeness... & A Little Blog Hiatus

Somehow the days & weeks have flown by! Hard to believe a month has gone by since my last post. In between work, a little hiking/busy life stuff & trying to get my pots finished before the last class I have not had time at all for blogging. I did get all my pots finished & fired from my last class about a week ago, but did not have time to photograph them properly before leaving for California for a family visit. (I'll try to post them when I get back... I had some pretty cool results!) Anyhow, the skies were so cool here tonight, I thought I'd share a few pics.
Cool Skies near Alpine, California


Click to Enlarge & check out the plane for scale!






The sky put on quite a show this evening. These were all taken within a 30 minute period... so fun to watch the colors & formations change. Much more amazing in person than what I was able to capture w/ my camera... but I suppose you get the gist of it.
:)
On another note, my blogging Hiatus will continue as I'll be heading out in the morning for a quick camping trip & to see more family. Will be leaving the computer & all social media far behind so I can focus on the places & people I love.
Will try to catch up w/ you all when I return. 
Many blessings for a wonderful summer!
:)

7 comments:

Ms. Becky said...

thanks for the sky awesomeness, the photos are superb. I like the textured thickness of the clouds and it was a grand sunset. I hope you have the time of your life camping and visiting your family/friends. Good for you for leaving behind computer and social media!
happy week to you.

John Brisson said...

Simply "WOW"!!

Tammie Lee said...

so glad to hear that you are getting out and enjoying summer and loved ones. your sky photos are magic! pure wonderful magic.

Anonymous said...

Great shots, Becky. I have only seen this kind of cloud in photos.
Enjoy your time off!

Annie said...

Becky, wonderful sky photos! I miss you!
Glad you got there safely. Sounds like you are having fun.
Have a great hike!
xoxo

Randy said...

So wonderful to hear from you. I hope you have a great little break before classes start up again. I was going to skip a semester and then changed my mind at the last minute. Love these photos too. Nice skies.

clairz said...

Stunning skies, amazing photos.